Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Once Bitten

WALT: Identify complex themes and ideas in the text.

Last week we read a story called once bitten. It is a out a boy who earned some money from the paper run and so he went to spend it at the coffee bar. He bought himself some food containing a muesli bar. He put it in his pocket and went to sit down. Then he was called to collect his milkshake and he saw a bikie eating his muesli bar. He got mad and started eating it to. Then he got to the bus stop and found his muesli bar. He felt guilty and ashamed.

So one of the activities was to write a note to the bikie apologizing for eating his bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.